Leasing coffee shop equipment is growing in popularity. Many business owners are discovering the many benefits equipment leasing brings. You will have a better cash flow, a higher deductible in terms of income tax and the ability to conserve capital. This is something that you will not be able to do if you make large cash purchases for equipment. There are some types of equipment that are better leased than purchased outright.
There are a lot of different types of coffee shop equipment. You should look for a dealer that can provide you with the equipment that you need. Compare the terms and conditions of each lease contract before you make your decision. Most dealers deliver and install their equipment for you. Find out how often they will service each piece of equipment. Some types of equipment for coffee shops are listed below:
Coffee bean dispenser
Coffee bean grinder
Tea brewer and dispenser
Beverage service carts
1. Conserve capital - by leasing equipment you will get to save a lot of your start-up cash. You will be able to spend this on other areas of your coffee shop.
2. Better cash flow - coffee shop equipment leasing is fully tax-deductible and can be used as an operational expense. You will be able to better manage your monthly cash flow.
3. Avoid costly repairs - Equipment dealers usually schedule regular maintenance for their equipment. If a unit breaks down or is not working properly, you do not have to spend for repairs.
4. Ability to upgrade - Once your lease contract is done, you can choose to renew the lease or avail of a newer equipment model. You are not tied down to anything and you have the freedom to eliminate equipment obsolescence.
5. Overcome budget limitations - leasing allows coffee shop owners to acquire equipment without drastically affecting the budget. Leasing equipment can fit even the tightest budgets because it only accounts for a small monthly expense.
Coffee shop equipment financing is available for those who want to get into the food service industry. You can either choose to lease the equipment that you need or finance them through a loan. When applying for financing you do not have to worry about affecting your credit score because only a soft credit pull is involved. There is no pressure involved and LeaseQ allows you to compare different dealers and financing options so that you can find the one that is right for you. There are many options to choose from, you don't need to renew the contract at the end of a lease. It is possible to make a small final payment, such as a $1 buyout, for the equipment.
LeaseQ allows people to prepare for their coffee shop needs by giving them fast and easy quotes. You can come back any time and apply for leasing or financing coffee shop equipment when you are ready. To see if you qualify for coffee shop equipment leasing, click here for a free quote.