If you own a clinic or medical office, you might be thinking about replacing your therapy tables. Expanding your clinic would require proper planning. You will need to look for a company who can provide you with the best equipment, technology and furniture that you can use. When planning for your project, consider leasing or financing the things that you will need. Unlike spending a large amount of cash on purchases, this option can help you keep your savings in the bank. LeaseQ can show you how you can benefit from leasing and financing your therapy tables.
There are a number of reasons why you should choose lease therapy tables. Instead of taking out a large amount of money from your budget, you can conserve your cash and keep credit lines open. Here are the top reasons why you should turn to equipment and furniture leasing:
1. Tax benefits - leased equipment are considered as an operational expense. This means that you get to have higher deductibles on your income tax. There are some dealers and manufacturers who will even pass the tax benefits on to you so that you will pay lower monthly fees
2. 100% financing - leasing equipment is equal to 100% financing, meaning you don't have to pay a certain percentage in order to get the items you need
3. Ability to upgrade - once the lease contract ends, you can choose to upgrade your equipment
4. Save on repair costs - dealers and manufacturers conduct equipment maintenance. If anything breaks, they will be able to repair it for you
5. Get better technology - since you have saved a lot of money for your project, you can get better technology for your clinic or medical office. You will not be tied down by budgetary constraints.
You need a reliable dealer who has the best therapy table leasing contract for you. All dealers have different prices, fees, terms and conditions for their equipment. LeaseQ helps you compare the contracts so that you can find one that is right for you. Once you have found one that suits your needs, just pay the fixed monthly payments as specified in the contract.
The great thing about therapy table financing is that you have a lot of options to choose from. After a lease contract is over, you can simply renew the lease or enter a new one. If you don't want to enter a lease contract, you can always choose to take out a loan in order to finance your equipment. This is sort of like borrowing money from the bank, minus the collateral and down payment. There are also buyout options available for those who want to keep the equipment once a contract has ended. Some dealers let their equipment go for a fee as little as $1.
LeaseQ can help you find the dealer who will make your expansion project a lot easier. Get your fast and free quote by filling up the form. To see if you qualify for therapy tables leasing, click here for a free quote.