Medical equipment leasing involves a simple process and it can help you improve your clinic or medical office. When planning a project, whether it is opening a healthcare facility or expanding an office, many people think that the best option is to purchase equipment or take out a loan. However, spending a large amount on cash purchases is not always the best idea. There are some other options to look at, such as leasing or financing the equipment that you need.
There are a lot of benefits to medical equipment leasing. Not only does it help you conserve your capital and keep money in the bank, but you will also be able to keep your credit lines open. Along with this, there are also other benefits to leasing equipment. Here are the top five:
1. Tax treatment - leased equipment can get you a higher deductible on your income tax since it is considered an operational expense. Lease companies can also pass the tax benefits to you in the form of lower monthly payments.
2. 100% financing - leasing means that you do not have to pay a large down payment to get your equipment. This is much better than taking out a bank loan.
3. Upgraded technology - leasing equipment allows you to upgrade your machines and devices. You are not tied down to any piece of equipment.
4. Flexible end-of-term options - once a lease ends, you can choose from many different options. Either renew the contract, enter a new one or choose to buyout the equipment.
5. Other services - the best place to receive training, support and other things for your new technology or equipment is from the company you are leasing it from.
Looking for the right medical equipment financing company is not difficult at all. You can conduct an online search for dealers, suppliers or manufacturers. Or, you can take a look in your local phone book. It is also possible to ask your local dealer for referrals. But, if you are looking for a fast way to gain access to a long list of reliable and reputable companies that can lease you medical equipment, you can always turn to LeaseQ.
When it comes to medical equipment financing, you can choose to lease your equipment or take out a loan for them. Unlike turning to the bank, you don't need to save up for a huge down payment nor put up collateral. You get to benefit from more financial freedom and flexibility. Medical equipment leasing also allows you to have more options. At the end of a lease contract some companies allow for healthcare providers to buyout equipment for as low as $1. Leasing equipment allows you to respond quickly and complete your project on schedule. Being able to obtain new equipment, devices and furniture for your clinic also means that you can deliver the best care for your patients.
The leasing process at LeaseQ is fast and free. You can also receive a free quote so that you can decide which option is best for you. To see if you qualify for medical equipment leasing, click here for a free quote.